Open call for Cine Volunteers
Are you interested in animation, film, cultural events, festivals, film screenings, debates, activities and improving your English language skills?
If you said yes to any of these, then Anibar might be the right place for you!
Anibar is opening a call for Cine volunteers (Note: This is not a volunteer application for the Anibar International Animation Festival, this is an application for Anibar organization volunteers; Being a Cine Volunteer is a non-paid position).
Anibar seeks motivated individuals capable of planning, organizing, running and implementing programs and activities throughout the whole year. It is an opportunity for you to learn and improve your skills by joining one of the leading organizations in Peja dedicated to promoting art, culture and animated film in particular. Your involvement with Anibar also helps build capacity within the organization by creating a positive image for the organization in the community, increasing exposure to Anibar and offering new energy and ideas.
● Regular meetings
● Weekend activities
● 2-8 hours of your time per week
● Signing an agreement/contract as a sign of volunteer engagement and active contribution to Anibar
Benefits of Cine Volunteers:
● Involvement in an organization with an established reputation and the local impact based on ten successful editions of the International Animation Festival Anibar.
● A chance to have fun and learn about animations, movies, cultural events, and festivals.
● Training that can benefit you in school and in employment.
● A chance to improve your English language skills with regular speaking, reading and writing workshops in English.
● Be over 16 years old
● Have an average understanding of the English language
● Be serious
● Be reliable
● Be enthusiastic
● Be committed
Volunteers in this group will use best practices with the opportunity to develop their skills which can lead to further opportunities within the organization.
To apply click here.
Applications will be accepted until September 23, 2019!
If you have any questions about the application procedures please contact Arlinda Kastrati at [email protected]