*This call is for Festival Coordinators only (a separate call for festival volunteers is coming soon).
We are looking for people to take on a more substantial role as we are now recruiting for several key leadership positions! Past festival volunteers, people with expertise or those who want to gain valuable experience are encouraged to apply. Coordinator positions will be responsible for the management of a venue, event or workshop and festival volunteers assigned to you. Coordinators must be available before, during and after the festival. Coordinators must also be friendly, confident, mature, knowledgeable and reliable!
Successful candidates will start work from June 15th, 2019 and be able to work until July 31 st .
To apply, submit a CV and a short motivation letter to email@example.com and identify the position you are applying for, with the Subject Title: Anibar Application for (department) Coordinator
Application deadline: June 10th, 2019
Applications that are sent after the deadline will not be considered.
Departments and Positions:
1. Workshop Coordinators (3)
2. After Party Coordinator (1)
3. Events Coordinator (3)
4. Cinema Coordinators (4)
5. Logistics Coordinator (1)
6. Information Booth Coordinators (2)
7. Volunteer Coordinator Assistant (1)
8. Finance Coordinator Assistant (2)
9. Guest Services Coordinator Assistant (2)
10. Media and Social Media Coordinator (2)
11. Projectionist Coordinator (2)
*For a detailed description of each position click on this link.